RIP Great Eagle Stephen Okechukwu Keshi – The big boss
(1) Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes.
They don’t fly with sparrows or other small birds.
Stay away from (narrow minded people) sparrows and ravens, those that bring you down.
Eagles fly with Eagles. Keep good company.
(2) Eagles have an accurate vision. They have the ability to focus on something as far as 5km.
No matter the obstacles, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it.
Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacle and you will succeed.
(3) Eagles do not eat dead things. They feed only on fresh prey.
Do not rely on your past success, keep looking for new frontiers to conquer. Leave your past where it belongs, in the past.
(4) Eagles love the storm. When clouds gather, the eagles get excited. The eagle uses the storm’s wind to lift it higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagles uses the raging storm to lift him above the clouds. This gives the eagle an opportunity to glide and rest its wings. In the meantime, all the other birds hide in the leaves and branches of the trees.
Face your challenges knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were. We can use the storms of life to rise to greater heights. Achievers are not afraid of challenges rather they relish them and use them profitably.
(5) When a female eagle meets a male and they want to mate, she flies down to earth with the male pursuing her and she picks a twig. She flies back into the air with the male pursuing her.
Once she has reached a height high enough for her, she lets the twig fall to the ground and watches it as it falls. The male chases after the twig. The faster it falls, the faster he chases until he reaches it and has to catch it before it falls to the ground, then bring it back to the female eagle.
The female eagle grabs the twig and flies to a much higher altitude, and then drops the twig for the male to chase.
This goes on for hours, with the height increasing until the female eagle is assured that the male eagle has mastered the art of picking the twig which shows commitment, then and only then, will she allow him to mate with her!
Whether in private life or in business, one should test commitment of people intended for partnership.
(6) Eagles prepare for training. They remove the feathers and soft grass in the nest so that the young get uncomfortable in preparation for flying.
Leave your comfort zone, there is no growth there.
(7) When the Eagle grows old, his feathers become weak and cannot take him as fast and as high as he should. This makes him weak and could make him die. So he retires to a place far away in the mountains.
While there, he plucks out the weak feathers on his body, and breaks its beak against the rocks and claws until he is completely bare; a very bloody and painful process. Then he stays in this hiding place until he has grown new feathers; a new beak and claws; and then he comes out.
We occasionally need to shed off old habits no matter how difficult, things that burden us, or add no value to our lives.
Yes eagles never give up …
Be an Eagle….Never give up!! Be a Pacesetter and you will come out Victorious💪